Monday, August 29, 2016

Let what God has joined together...no man separate.





I know you are all waiting by your computers, checking my blog to see if I survived my first day of being alone.  No kids to feed lunch to.  No kids to pick up after.  

Well, that will have to wait until tomorrow's blog.  I wanted to post some pics from our family wedding this weekend.  Dan's sister, Lisa, got married on Saturday.  The wedding was beautiful and it was nice to see Dan in a shirt and tie! 


 The kids were super excited to attend the wedding and Lanie made the most adorable flower girl...like ever.  Can you believe I got her dress for $24???  Yup, sure did!


 We are so happy for Lisa and TJ and can't wait to see what God has in store for them.  Maybe the ywill have 8 kids ;)
 It really was a great day to see family we haven't seen in a while and just be together as a family.  The kids have never been able to have endless amounts of kiddie cocktails so they loved that!


It made me think about our wedding day so very many years ago and how much things have changed.  What a great day and thankfully the rain held off for the ceremony and pictures!  I only could snap a few shots because the real photographers were there to do their job!  

I am so proud of my little baby girl.  She was so brave and so adorable!  I won't mention that we may have had to go to the mall after the rehearsal dinner to look for a dress for myself....or that we had to go to Kohl's 2 hours before the wedding to buy Dan a white shirt and a pair of dress shoes....and then try and figure out how an iron works.  Just keepin' it real!

1 comment:

  1. What a great family photo!! Y'all are adorable. So fun to see you all. Sometimes I forget that people grow up too when I don't see them...like Lisa!!! And your kids are getting so big and small! Hope I get the chance to see them all again (and you) someday!

    ReplyDelete