Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Creating at the Farm!

Last week I held the 1st Session of Camp Create here at the farmstead....and it was awesome!  

It was a lot of work, but the kids were amazing and their crafting skills were amazing!

I had 7 campers for the week.  We did some hand stitching, painting, washi taping, hot gluing, cake decorating and more!  

I was so busy crafting with them that I didn't even get to take pictures of all the crafts we did.  Boo. 

Each girl got a brief, but awesome, photo shoot with me.  Could these kids get any cuter?!?!?








 We did some crafting inside and some crafting outside.  We did some crafting in the kitchen and some in the craft room.  Basically wherever we could find an open space to craft, we crafted there.
 My mom, who has been baking and decorating cakes since forever ago came and taught the girls how to decorate cakes and cupcakes.  I was on clean up duty the entire time.  Decorating with buttercream frosting is a sticky hot mess.  We have ants already and I was panicked more sugar and butter would add more ants.  We still have the ants, btw.  Anyways, these kids were outstanding cake decorators.  Although, some managed to get frosting up past their elbows and all over their face ;)




 I am so grateful for the week I got to craft with them!  I was exhausted by Friday and I am still cleaning up, but I loved it!  I am running Camp Create again next week.  There is a morning session from 9-noon and an afternoon session from 1-4.  I still have a few spots open and would love to craft with your son or daughter!  Email me at : wilkefamilyemail@gmail.com to register!


No comments:

Post a Comment