Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today I will be on TV....


I didn't sleep at all last night.
Today I am going on TV.
How did this happen?
Will I mess up?
How did I get here?
Will anyone watch?
Are the crafts good enough?
Will I get lost?

I did a lot of reflecting last night on how I got to the point of being on TV.  What started as a casual conversation between 2 friends has turned into reality.  Do I have it all together?  No, I don't.  What I do know is that I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams!  Fridays at the Farm was something I had dreamed of doing.  One year later I am looking back at all the events and sessions that have taken place at our "farm" and I am in awe of the power of prayer!






We have hosted a baby shower for the sweetest baby!
We have hosted bachelorette parties for beautiful brides.



We have hosted many private sessions of pallet signs.  
My daughter just had the best Ties and Tutus party ever!  

The Fridays at the Farm/Dining room has been set and reset I don't know how many times.  
We brought the farm inside for a party!  

 We hosted a cookie exchange with delicious cookies.
We struggled through the nail and string art and learned to use softer wood next time!  (I still can't get the courage to do that class again!)
We made teacher gifts AND had our very own marriage proposal at the farm!

We hosted our very first Easter Egg hunt with friends we love!
We fell in love with wool felt...simply the best for making felt banners!
We turned the Fridays room into a diner for our sweet daughter's birthday!  

Card making took place and Happy door signs were created.  
 I made my very own happy place inside my kitchen which is where I seem to live these days!

Fridays at the Farm went to a women's retreat.  What a blessing to see all those women crafting their hearts out!

Flag pallets were made and summer school sessions were taught.


More parties were had and decorations have changed on the front porch.

Twine letters were wrapped and magnetic cookie sheets were made.  

Fall crafts were created and we hosted our very first children's Friday's at the Farm.


 More pallet signs were created and Holiday wreaths were made.
There were many other parties and many other crafting sessions.  What an incredible whirlwind this past year has been.  Figuring out what works and what doesn't work.  Balancing being a mom to 7 and a husband that works and cleaning the house for sessions has been quite the juggling act.  What I do know is that it has ALL been worth it.  I have met so many wonderful women and have been able to give them a chance to relax, socialize and craft!

Thank you for letting me turn my dream into real life.  Thank you all for your support and love!

Today is gonna be crazy!  TV????  Yikes!  I had better go get myself ready!

You better believe I am taking my camera today!  Here I come Fox 6....

No comments:

Post a Comment