Saturday, August 22, 2015

IT'S HERE!!! FRIDAY'S AT THE FARM FALL SCHEDULE!!!!!

The time has come!

I have ironed out the fall schedule for Friday's at the Farm!  

Here is the schedule:

September 19th (this is a Saturday!)  Crate Making Open House! We will be using old apple orchard                    crates to create a custom crate just for your home!  You can come between 1:00 and 6:00 to make your crate!

September 25th (Friday!) Fall/Harvest Pumpkins!  Session will take place from 6:30-8:30.  We will create 3 wooden pumpkins for you to decorate for the Harvest season!  (You get to make all 3!!)

September 27th (this is a SUNDAY!!!) Fall/Harvest Pumpkins!  I wanted to offer a weekend session if anyone couldn't make it on Friday night.  Come craft with me on a Sunday afternoon to make your own set of 3 harvest pumpkins!

October 9th (Friday!) Deck Board Sign!  We will be using old deck boards to create a LARGE custom sign! I can't wait to decorate my front porch with my sign!  **This will be a very limited size class**

October 23rd (Friday) Pallet Sign Class!  You can't go wrong with a pallet sign when decorating for Thanksgiving!  This is our most requested session so we thought we would bring it back for anyone that hasn't been able to make one...or for those of you that want to make another one!

November ??? (Date to be determined yet!)  We will be creating our first Christmas craft...and it's A.W.E.S.O.M.E.  I haven't finished my sample quite yet...so I can't show you a picture!  I have to finalize that date yet as I have a daughter trying out for the Milwaukee Ballet Nutcracker and need to get the schedule for that first! (if she makes it!)  I promise it's gonna be super cute!

What do you guys think??  I CANNOT wait to craft again with you all!  I have enjoyed my summer of craziness and am ready to get my craft on again!  I have included some pictures below of the crafts we will be making!

If you cannot make the pumpkin class, I will be taking orders on them as well.  I would love to craft a set for you!

The sign up will be posted on Monday afternoon sometime! (my kids go back to school that day....so give me the morning to sit and do nothing and then I'll post during nap time! )  I will post on the Fridays at the Farm Facebook page when the sign up is posted!

If classes fill up, I am always open to hosting more sessions...so please don't fret!  Also, if you want to come craft with a group of friends and create your own private Friday at the Farm session (does NOT have to be on a Friday!) please email me.... I'd love to have you and your friends here!








No comments:

Post a Comment