Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Friday's at the Farm Sign up is LIVE!!!





Sorry this is a day late....I had an emergency Doctor Appt yesterday.  Always fun!

We did a little changing around of the sessions and crafts.  I have only included the sessions through October.  There WILL be more in November and December, have no fear!  I just have to make sure I have our schedule down for our kids before I schedule the dates.  ( I missed a few important things last fall that my kids were in and it made my heart super sad.  I am a mom first....and a crafter second! I pray you can all understand that!)


Ok here we go!

I have the sessions listed in my ETSY Store.  You can click HERE and it will take you there!  


This is what we got going on!




Create a Crate!  Open House Session on Saturday September 19th from 1-6 p.m.  See details in the listing!  Sign up HERE







Pumpkin Craft Session-Set of 3!  2 Sessions!
Friday September 25th 6:30-8:30 Sign up HERE
OR
Sunday September 27th 2:00-4:00 Sign up HERE









Fall Pallet Session with BONUS Craft!  
2 Session Options
Friday October 9th from 6:30-8:30 Sign up HERE
OR
Sunday October 11th 4:00-6:00 Sign up HERE











Felt Letter Banner!
Friday October 23rd, 2015
Come create your own customized Felt Letter Banner!  
Sign up HERE





I am looking forward to crafting with you!  If sessions fill up, I will add more!  We are busy cutting wood for pumpkins and making pallet signs.  (and by we...I mean my husband and nephew!)  I take care of everything else!  

Please email me with any questions!  Have a super blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment