Wednesday, June 10, 2015

There is hope!!!!



Ok, by now you are all aware of my horrible photography.  I've blogged about it.  I've complained about it.  I've cried about it.  I've whined about it.  Well, I can tell you that I now have a small spec of HOPE! 

I have learned.  I have been practicing.  Every single day since I took my photography class.  I am still getting blurry pictures, but I am improving.  Gulp...I said it.  I am improving.  I am no pro...far far far far from it.  The best thing is, I have HOPE!!

Here are a few pictures from my practice sessions the last few days.  No editing.  Just fresh off the camera.  I think my kids are getting sick of me taking pictures.  They thought I was bad when I didn't know how to take them...now I know a little bit of what I am doing.  Watch out kids!  










 He's mine ladies...BACK OFF!


This one is probably one of my favorites.  We have been winking at each other and I captured it on camera!

I have hope.  For once in my life...I have some HOPE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment