Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Crafting has begun... and a secret session option!


I promise Nellie and I are working hard on the next session of crafts.  We are pricing things out and getting our game plan together...I promise!  It will be soon.  What I am going to do is post our session options first.  Then I will let you all know when the sign up will be.  I want as many of you to be able to sign up as can.  I may even offer the same session twice if one books right away...so please know we will try our best to make sure you can all craft at the farm!  

Usually Nellie comes over and we talk Fridays at the Farm and plan and set up or talk design stuff for church....but today we just crafted together.  (I may have snuck in work talk and Friday's talk)  We wanted to try out something similar to a craft for next session....we just tweaked the season.  
 This Christmas wreath is amazing.  Like super cute and way easier than we had anticipated!  Neither Nellie or I wanted to be the first to "pick" our  yarn color cause we are awesome like that.  So I had to do the good 'ole hold the two colors behind my back and have Nellie pick which hand.  Yes, we are quite the pair!
 Nellie got khaki and I got the dark gray.  Then we did some copying viewing of a tutorial and got to work on the fabric flowers.

It was fun.  Just to craft together.  My 4 year old and her 5 year old potty trained her 2 year old while my 2 year old demanded politely asked for food the entire time.  Hey, he has a broken arm...we have to keep him happy with a peanut butter sammy.


And before I knew it, Nellie finished her wreath and I was done shortly after.  What do you guys think?  Seriously, these would be great gifts!


 Wouldn't it be awesome if we hosted a special Fridays at the Farm so you could make one of these yourself?!?!?!?!?!

Would you wanna come?

Would you wanna come craft with us on a Tuesday?

Would December 2nd work for you?

Well, guess what?!?!?  Nellie and I are going to host a special Fridays at the Farm on Tuesday December 2nd!  We will host a morning and an evening session so you can make your own Christmas wreath!

***We won't be able to have childcare that day for the morning session...please keep that in mind when signing up***

***To sign up please email me at wilkefamilyemail@gmail.com and I will send you a email back to confirm you are signed up.  (I can't add to my sign up so I will have to do this one separately).  Please tell me your name and which session time.  Morning 9-11 or Evening 6:30-8:30

***The cost of this session will be $15.00 due to the cost of the materials***

***Invite some friends and come make a Christmas wreath!***

No comments:

Post a Comment